The beautifully designed Bluestem Hotel is the latest property to join the Ascend Hotel Collection by Choice Hotels International, Inc., a portfolio of unique, boutique, and historic hotels and resorts that reflect their community.
Like the blue-silver grass that bears its name, the Bluestem Hotel embodies California’s
Other unique amenities include:
- A vibrant courtyard fitted with a fountain and multiple fire pits
- Open-air yoga and meditation classes, and convenient fitness center
- Complimentary fresh, hot breakfast with eggs, pastries, local coffee and more
- Delicious beer offerings from award-winning local craft breweries
- Manager’s reception with wine and treats
- Eco-friendly, organic bath amenities
- Business center and state-of-the-art meeting rooms
The Bluestem Hotel – the first boutique hotel to open in the city – is owned by the Chanani family, who after more than 20 years of operating local hotels, realized the need to bring unique, upscale accommodations to the thriving Torrance area of Los Angeles. Ideally situated at 2448 Sepulveda Blvd., the transformed Bluestem Hotel offers corporate, leisure and group visitors convenient access to the renowned beaches and dining at Southern California’s best breweries and restaurants. The hotel was designed by Greenwood & Black Interior Architecture Firm, built by Level 3 Construction, and is managed by Marquis Hotels Group.
As a member of the Ascend Hotel Collection, Bluestem Hotel guests can participate in the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty rewards program, rated a top hotel loyalty program by both USAToday’s 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards and U.S. News & World Report for three consecutive years. Choice Privileges membership is free and offers fast rewards and exclusive member rates for those who book directly at www.choicehotels.com. Members can earn and redeem points towards free nights, airline miles, and more while staying at any of Choice’s participating branded hotels.